Friday 29 March 2013

Birthday card for Dad

Hi there everyone! Ria here today.

This month's challenge, use Your Favorite Colour in your creations. So since March is the birthday month for my dearest Dad, I used my favorite blue colour for Dad's birthday card.

I used the digi image Vintage Chevy from Delicious Doodles. I find it just perfect for a man's card isn't it? I colored the Chevy with Promarkers then used random papers on the background. Behind the image, I also used two strips of vellum with some diagonal scored lines for some added texture. I just love the subtle touch of texture without being too much.

I then added my bithday sentiment and the word 'dad' from my sticker stash.

So there you go. There's still time to play along the challenge so I hope to see your creations too.



2 comments:

  1. it's a lovely card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card....... perfect for the men in your life x

    ReplyDelete