Thursday 7 March 2013

Marleen DT

Helloooo everyone...


Its my turn to share my post for this month Challenge.

Dont forget, we also have a Facebook  group where we have loads of fun and all share our crafting projects.
Do come and join us..

The theme for this month is:
"Favorite Colour"

I have many favorite colours, so when I sat down to make this card, I just let it flow. Let the markers take me where they wanted, if that makes sense lol..

And here is what I have made for this month Challenge:
Image is from our sponcer:


Im personally a huge fan of Delicious Doodles Design, but this is my first ever to play with.. sitting down to colour this image was a bit scary, cause its so beautiful and I didnt wanted to ruin it. But I stuck to the blonde hair, in which I have the most practice. I like the way it turned out.
I keep the rest of the card simple, as usual, to show of the beautiful image.

If you want to see more of my work, do come and join me over on my own blog as well.
marleens-crafty-space

And that is it from me for this time.
Thank you for stopping by, and for any comments left behind.

1 comment: