Tuesday 17 December 2013

December Challenge & Introducing Samantha K

Hey everyone :) My name is Sam (AKA Samantha K in the blogging world!)
 and I'm soooo thrilled to have been picked to be part of the wonderful 
design team here at Crafting Cafe.

Today they have been crazy enough to let me loose on here so I'd love to 
quickly introduce myself and then show you my card for this months 
"Sketch Challenge".

'I am a happily married, mum to two gorgeous girls, one 18 years old 
and the other a 1 year old! I love animals, have quite a few pets 
and live in England, UK. :)
I love trying out new techniques and although still relatively new to 
the crafty world, I am loving every bit of it. 
My favourite thing at the moment is colouring! And I use Promarkers.
 If I can, I like to make everything I use on a creation from scratch. 
I love learning and find that I am learning every day from all you 
wonderful crafters out there :)' 

So onto this months challenge which was to use ONE of the four (yes four!) 
fabby sketches that our talented Nikki has created for us all. 
(You can find the sketches in the pinned post above) 
I choose to use sketch number 1.


And this is my take on it :)
 (For more piccys and to find out how I put this card 
together please hop over to my blog)


We would love for you to share your creations using any of the
 four sketches. If you are joining in the challenge,
 please remember to leave your link in the challenge post 
so we can pop by to visit you :)

Hugs 
Samantha K
x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Samantha, a great take on the sketch & a super debut project! Welcome to the team!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete