Wednesday 11 December 2013

Introducing Janet

Hi, I'm Janet and I'm really pleased to be joining the Crafting Cafe Design Team.
I've been card making for quite a few years now and I just love to share my ideas with other people. I live in the West Midlands and work part time in a GP Surgery. My favourite things in crafting are stamping and colouring, and anything that involves getting inky and messy. I really look forward to working with my fellow DT members and sharing my ideas with you all.

This month we are working with the sketches that the talented Nikki has drawn for us, I have chosen to work with sketch 3....
 

And this is what I created with it......

 
You can come and see more detail of the card on my own blog here 

We would love to see all the lovely creations the sketch inspires you to make, so when you join in with the challenge please leave your link in the challenge post so that we can pop over and visit you....

Janet x x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little snowman and those snowflakes are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete