Saturday 28 February 2015

My current favourite technique

To be completely honest, I'm glad I'm not working with my allocated Squigglefly image as it was an 'animal totem pole'. Um... right. It's a shame they are no longer open though :(

So - back to the topic at hand, my favourite technique. It's difficult to pin such a thing down as a mixed media artist, but here's my current one: Chameleon Pens. I've seen loads of comments for and against these newcomers to the alcohol pens, but I have to say I'm smitten. I think they save so much time, and once you've gone through a couple of the online tutorial videos, they are quick to work with. Here's my card for this month, featuring the Cling Vase Bouquet from Stampendous.


Pens used:
PK3 Bubble Gum for the roses
PR4 Purple Grape for rose shading and on tabletop
YG3 Spring Meadow for the leaves and stems
BL3 Sky Blue for the background
Blending Pen
Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment